Sunday 4 December 2011

(26/30) Sometimes I...

Sometimes I... wonder where I am going to be in five years.
Sometimes I... wonder where i am going to be in twenty-five years.
Sometimes I... think it would be really awesome if some of my friends lived within driving distance of me.
Sometimes I... really want a iced vanilla chai tea!
Sometimes I... can't stand my alarm clock.
Sometimes I... can't believe I am here, doing what I do. It was a series of small miracles that got me to this place.
Sometimes I ... forget to read my bible.
Sometimes I... wish i had taken Spanish in high school.
Sometimes I... wish I was married.
Sometimes I... have dreams about whatever tv show or movie i was watching that day!
Sometimes I ... wish i was athletic
Sometimes I ...wonder what would have happened if i had taken a different job 4 years ago.
Sometimes I... wish i could go back in time.
Sometimes I... wish i never dated that one guy..hahahah =)
Sometimes I... wish i could visit Nebraska for the weekend 
Sometimes I... wish my hair could be curly.
Sometimes I... smile just because.
Sometimes I... feel like i could sleep for a week straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment