Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011. HELLOOOOOO 2012!

Wow. It is fun to look back on a year. This year seem to fly by (my parents were right, the years get faster as you get older!).

I remember in December 2010 looking ahead to 2011 and being kinda fearful. There were uncertainties all around me. But, as I look back on it now.... it was truly an amazing year where I did some incredible things and God taught me so much!

I am glad to say that i can look back and say I don't really have any complaints or regrets about anything that happened this year. Only thankfulness for what God did in me, through me, and for me! It was a year of surprises... challenges.... laughs... new friends.... new places.... healing... and getting closer to the One who created me!

This year....
- I did a ton of fundraising.
- I left the job I absolutely loved to a place that I love just as much, if not more!
- I began learning a new language.

Of course, all of the things above were blessings.... but, also came with their set of challenges. But, through each one I have learned something more about myself and even more importantly... God.... His love for me.. how He cares for me... and supplies my every need.

I can't wait to see what 2012 brings.I know it is going to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment