Wednesday 8 February 2012

God is Awesome!


I just want to say it again.... God.is.awesome.

I was laying in bed today thinking about this. You do a lot of thinking when your laying in bed sick!
anyways...

I am in awe of Him. It seems like every time I turn around I am looking at evidence of God at work, not only in my life, but of the lives of everyone around me. Not simply the "oh, that's nice" sort of thing, but the "that couldn't be anything but god" sort of thing. It almost leaves me speechless!

God is working all around us, but how often are we too wrapped up in our own lives to recognize the hand of our creator? But, every moment could bring something simply amazing... one more reason to praise Him.

The thing I find even more amazing is that He chooses to use me in what He is doing. He certainly doesn't need me to get anything done. I am pretty confident that the God of the Universe could accomplish His purpose without me. What an incredible privilege it is to be a part of the work He is doing in people's lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment