Monday 27 February 2012

Whats your favorite book?

Know what question I hate?

What is your favorite book?

I am not sure if i will ever be able to really answer this question. I really really love books with sarcastic protagonists. Books that I can not figure out with in the first three chapters. Books that make me feel something. I don't know if i can ever choose just one....There is so much out there!

Picking a nonfiction book would be easier for me. I still don't know if I could narrow it down to just one.

Actually, I think it would be easier for me to pick my least favorite books.

For instance, The Great Gatsby. ewwwwwww. Anything by Hemingway. The Grapes of Wrath. Basically, if it showed up on my American Lit book list, I probably didn't like it. Seriously, have you read their stuff? i could drink 8 shots of espresso, start reading that stuff and STILL end up in a coma. It is not for me...

By the way... if you like that stuff... then I am very happy for you. But, i will not be participating in your book club!

How about a couple fiction favorites...
1. Kristin Billerbecks Ashle Stockingdale Series... very funny!!
2. Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird
3. Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Serious... maybe... it is good. Give me five years and I will let you know if i still like it.
4. i really love Judi Picolts books... i think i have read all of them!
5. ummm... this is too much pressure.

Of course, I could then come up with a list of Christian books that i really enjoy... but i will save that for another time!

Side note: I have read 11 books so far this year, working on number 12!

What is your favorite book? I could use some new titles!

No comments:

Post a Comment