Tuesday 22 May 2012

Praying and Frappe's

Prayer does not fit us for the greater work, prayer is the greater work. --Oswald Chambers

Our neighborhood is in some serious need of prayer. There has been some colorful activity happening lately. So this week, every morning at 8am we are walking around Jesus Maria praying. Praying for God to transform this community, for safety, for doors and hearts to be open etc etc.

I have gone on several group prayer walks and never have I done them in silence. I liked it (even though the random dog or person would sometimes distract me!).

Then we end with a time of prayer in our little rented house we store all of our church stuff! Today, by the end of it, I think we had about 15 people =)

Here is a really bad picture of the little prayer time atthe end of the walk...


And, on a fun note... the coffee shop got a new drink!



1 comment: