Friday 31 August 2012

Crazy Neighbor and WII tournaments!

So, my neighbor (the crazy one) stopped me today to tell me that she sees MY dog go out to go to the bathroom on her fruit trees every morning at 4:30. I didn't want to argue, so i told her to take a picture tonight.

I have a couple conclusions...
1. I sleep walk and take my dog outside every morning at 4:30am
2. My dog sleep walks, unlocks my door and goes to the bathroom on her beloved fruit trees every night, comes back in and sleeps.
3. Me neighbor is reaching a new height of crazy!

(if it is conclusion one or two.... we have an issue!)

She told me this while she was having a giant fire burning old grass in her yard.


But tonight, we had a great time with the youth! WII tennis tournament! So much fun we even broke chairs!



No comments:

Post a Comment