Wednesday 2 January 2013

Christmas, New Years, Travels, Missions.....

Back at the blogging thing, after two weeks of traveling!

I was so blessed to be able to go back to Nebraska for Christmas this year. I wasn't planning on it... but it worked out!

I had a great time with family and friends... I loved having a WHITE Christmas! But, I never had to travel (in a plane) for Christmas before. WOAH--- airports are crazy... people are frantic... and most planes seemed to be late! But, i eventually got everywhere I needed and wanted to go!

After Christmas and some amazing time with peeps in Nebraska I went to a missions conference in St. Louis! Urbana was a amazingly organized conference where 16,000 students from all over the world attended and learned about the need to share the love of God to the ends of the earth.
It was encouraging to see so many young people excited about missions-- and it was a privilege to get to share with them what Camino Global does and how they can be apart of it.

We rang in the new year with all 16,000 students then a little party with our little Camino team in the hotel!

Now back to life here at home! Funny after being in Nebraska and St.Louis it feels warm here =)


No comments:

Post a Comment