Tuesday 29 January 2013

Raising Support- again!

I wanted to make you all aware of a change. A good change! I have committed to going full time with Camino Global. I have been classified under “mid-term” and can stay up to three years. After that, I will switch over to long term.

What does that mean? I am going to continue to serve God here in Mexico!

I consider it an amazing privilege to be able to leave the familiar and to go somewhere unknown. Somewhere where I have to learn the language, the culture, create friendships … and most importantly I get to take part in the Great Commission and share the love of God.

I am again stepping out in faith that God is going to provide (I know He will!)

So, I have to raise more support. Both in monthly support and one time gifts. 

How can you help? PRAY for me, for the money to come in! Keep or begin giving (if you can)! And spread the word- if you know of anyone or any church that would be willing to hear what God is doing here, please let me know!

To begin giving (both one time and monthly) http://www.caminoglobal.org/about/barham
If you prefer a paper form, let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment