Wednesday 21 August 2013

Just things.

My days have currently being filled with... getting ready for my trip to the States in two weeks--- getting church presentations ready, ordering prayer cards, finding new homes for my stuff in Nebraska (let me know if you need anything), planning a bachelorette party, getting travel plans organized, and setting up support raising meetings (if you want to get together, please let me know), making sure house things are in order for a month being gone. The family at my house has some classes going on  (english and drawing) and writing some bible studies for when i return.

In other news. We HAVE all the permits that we need to do the work we want to do (currently) on the land. BUT, apparently that's not enough. Read Rod's Blog for more details! Prayers appreciated for the land and everything that goes along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment