Friday 11 October 2013

This week.

A little "what happened this week" update.

I am pretty sure I could teach individual English lessons and do nothing else.  Alas, I can't but I do have three people I help individually every week, all people not in the church and really people I have just met. A lot of conversational English, help with pronunciation, and grammar stuff-- you know all the fun things that come along with learning a new language. Anyways, its fun doing the conversation help because it nearly always leads to conversations about why I am in Mexico and how God brought me here.

Community Center classes went well this week.. well all except Jim's drama class. Wanna learn some drama type stuff, come visit us on Wednesdays at 6pm! Anyways Rod has had good turn out for his English and guitar classes-- even taught some police officers! Below is my craft class and my country line dance--- I still feel weird about taking pictures of the exercise classes ;) It is encouraging that new people are coming this block and some people that have been coming for a while have been asking questions about God and faith! Anyways, I love the community center.



Things are still happening with the church land. Hopefully soon we will have a non profit standing and a roof up? Anyways read Rod's post.

It is great to be back in the swing of things after being in the states! =0)

No comments:

Post a Comment