Thursday 21 November 2013

Thankfulness (Part Two)


 1. The small moments that leave you in awe. 

2. Space heaters. Never thought I would use them like I do in Mexico.

3. Travel. It is so great to be able to go to a new area, experience new parts of the world. I am thankful for the people that I get travel with- the adventures shared together creates great memories and some amazing stories.

4. I am thankful for all of the tough times in my life--- they have made me the person I am today.

5. Laughter and silliness. Gosh, life would be boring without them!

6.  Scarves, jeans, tshirts, hoodies, fuzzy socks.

7.I am grateful to have the opportunity to listen to other peoples stories. I love that.

8. I am thankful for modern technology- Skype, facebook, e-mail etc. etc. Without them, I wouldn't be able stay in contact with people all over the world!

9. Colors.

10. I thank God for relaxation after a day or week or month of not much rest.

11. Blankets. Wrapped up on a chilly night with a warm cup of (chose your favorite hot beverage!- mine is coffee!)

12.  naps. I take them like once a month, but when I do, its the best thing in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment