Thursday 5 December 2013

cookies, tamales, christmasy season

Today started off with a baking class: Christmas cookies!



Then it was tamale/ponche making party!!mmmmmm I wish you could smell them, so good. Maybe one day there will be scratch and sniff blogs. But for now, you will have to take my word for it. I wonder if I will ever be able to cook like these hard working ladies, and the answer is 'probably not'.



Then the closing ceremony after classes today. It was a successful block of classes, and so fun!
We ate tamales, all the classes were recognized, and Rod gave a great devo!




Now I even have poinsettia to tower over my festive christmas tree!


And I apparently need to spend more time with my dogs. One ate all the candy bags and i had to remake them all this afternoon AND the other broke a mug (I am actually pretty sad about this mug)

No comments:

Post a Comment