Wednesday 20 August 2014

Pennsylvania

First stop on this trip to raise support: Pennsylvania (Where Rod Fry is from, and where I knew several people from them coming to visit Ixtapaluca)

The first few days was spent at the Fry family cabin. It was a great time of just hanging out, relaxing and sleeping (and plenty of adventures!)




On Sunday, I was able to share about the ministry in Mexico at Word of Life Chapel. After I finished Rod lead worship and preached! Good Sunday Morning. 


Now I am just spending a few days just hanging out here in PA until I head to Chicago tomorrow EARLY morning! I was able to hang out with Cari and Bill and their family, The Fry (extended family), went to Hershey Chocolate World, and taking in the sites of this beautiful state!









No comments:

Post a Comment