Friday 13 February 2015

Just a small update!

I have been at a loss to what to write on here because I do the same thing a lot... teach classes, hang out with people, a couple bible studies a week etc.  Lately nothing super exciting, except for classes and stuff has happened around here... So i didn't want to bore you with the weekly photos of the classes. I know there is only so many english class pics you can stand to look at!

Anyways, classes are going well. Between Jesus Maria, Las Palmas, Ixtapaluca and Acozac I am teaching 17 hours of english, crafts, etc etc. In Las Palmas there are several families we are getting to know, its a great start.



In a few weeks we are starting a Kids Bible club on friday nights.

I am getting braver with driving a stick, just took some practice. I have loved having my own car. It has already given me more flexibility and time! Maggie loves it too.... she missed car rides. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment