Thursday 28 January 2016

Puppy Dogs and Coffee.. These are a few of my favorite things!


I love the way you can make friends. Like dogs and coffee!

 I have wrote about my dog being a tool to get to know people before.... but people love her. I think people love her more than me.  Almost everyday when walking the Maggie, someone stops me to pet her and ask about her. Sometimes kids come to the door to ask if she is home. =0) Having a doggie makes it easy and natural for me to go outside several times a day, walk around the neighborhood, see people all the time and get to know people.
Not to mention, I would get super lonely if i didn't have my pup baby.

Coffee! I love coffee, I have people over a couple times a week to have coffee (sometimes after they knock on the door to pet the dog)!
Anyways, yesterday i went to Italian Coffee at the mall. I never go there because... well...  I can make better coffee at home. But, I had to go to the bookstore and just stopped by the coffee shop. I ordered and the girl taking my coffee started talking to me about her story. She grew up in the states and her whole family was deported. She speaks Spanish but doesn't write it so had to drop out of school, etc, etc. We talked for a while, I gave her my phone number and left. I never expected she would contact me. But, as soon as she got off work, she texted me. Who knows where this could lead. Hopefully to me being able to share Jesus with her. Prayers for this is appreciated!

I should call my life doggie and coffee ministry ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment