Monday 12 September 2016

Change.



Change is something that brings on excitement and hope. But it also comes with a little "oh wow, what the heck did I do?"

The last month has been full of new, full of exciting... full of change.

--- I moved to a new city... in a new state... and sometimes it feels like a new country.
--- I have gone from big city to small town.
--- I have been living with a family- whom I love (until my house is ready)- when I am use to living alone with my dog.
--- I have started going to a new church
--- I have met new people and have to make new friends.
--- I left ministries i LOVED and now faced with the challenge of starting new ministries.
--- I have gone from super busy to not-so-busy yet.
--- I am selling my car to get something more functional in the new town (I am super excited about getting a new car even though i will miss Madam Blueberry).
--- I am getting new dogs and maybe a cow?
--- I went from a place where I was comfortable to a place that I am not. I am relearning where to buy things, who to talk to and how to not get lost!

God's timing is perfect and even though plans changed, He moved me at the exact time that I needed to leave. Being reminded, yet again, that Gods plans and timing are perfect.

Not only do I know that His timing is absolutely perfect, He also provides everything I need to keep going in the direction He wants. Those are evidences of His hand at work. It makes changes and new experiences a little less scary knowing that He is in complete control, I just need to be faithful.

No comments:

Post a Comment